- wall stenciling
- chalk painting
- headboard tufting
- peg board~cut with jigsaw
- space out button holes evenly and circle with sharpie
- trace foam to fit on top peg board and cut with knife
- place a lot of poly fill on top board
- place fabric on polyfill
- Pull fabric and staple in place. Yes, you can staple peg board...SCORE!
- Cover buttons with fabric ( you can buy these kits at any craft store). Really easy to do!
- Use upholstery thread, double thread. Thread fabric colored buttons, pull and push buttons at the same time. Use random buttons seen above to secure tie in place. Tie off thread while fabric buttons are being pushed in (my hubby helped with this very tedious process).
After painting all of the furniture (many times) I sanded the edges and applied a bees wax.