Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tub of Tutus!

I have a huge tub of tutus that are ready for some sweet girly girls (probably 40+).

Tutu/headband combos: $15
Tutu alone: $10
*Super cute and unique.  




   I am trying to clear out what I have to make room for the new.  All colors available and many are embellished with ribbons and have matching headbands.  All are packaged for gift giving.  Great photo props and a great Christmas gifts.  The tutus fit sizes newborn to 6x.  If you are interested let me know.  I can ship them for additional cost or you can come by and look.  Call me if you are interested in setting up a time to shop:  816-806-2908.   I also have crocheted hats and headbands fitting ages newborn to 10 yrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

simple ways to update the bathroom

90's  B-A-T-H-R-O-O-M updates If I could count the number of bathrooms I have re-done.  This is my daughters bathroom. Again, we have 90...