Friday, January 28, 2011

January Gift and Craft Idea


"J" for sweet baby Josie

Welcome Ms. Josie

1. Purchase letter of your choice at local craft store.  I bought this one at JoAnne's, $10.00.
  The letter is lightweight and made out of paper.  It comes in a light brown color with the intent of being painted.  I would guess the letter is about 3ft tall.

2. Paint the letter with any paints.  I used a latex paint I had left over from painting my daughters room.  I also took a brown latex, mixed it with water and wiped the edges of the letter to give it some depth.

3.  Her room is themed with birdies, so I bought a little nest, put some birdies in it and topped it off with some pieces of ribbon.

This is a great gift and can be painted to match any theme.  Boy or girl!

  Every good and perfect gift is from above
                       James 1:17



No comments:

Post a Comment

simple ways to update the bathroom

90's  B-A-T-H-R-O-O-M updates If I could count the number of bathrooms I have re-done.  This is my daughters bathroom. Again, we have 90...