Thursday, August 9, 2012

CHEVRON

CHEVRON WALL

Love this look and the colors.   Painting a pattern really updated my upstairs hallway and added a little character.  Notice my faux wood doors.  I painted these doors earlier this year.


This only took about an hour since the wall was already painted a gray color.

_________________________________________________________________


Love the look of wood without paying wood prices.  

 Base coat for the faux wood doors.

 Before


 Doors side by side





Faux wood vs white


Cubby in the  upstair hall painted with a free stencil online and leftover paint from another project.  Nothing beats free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

simple ways to update the bathroom

90's  B-A-T-H-R-O-O-M updates If I could count the number of bathrooms I have re-done.  This is my daughters bathroom. Again, we have 90...