Thursday, September 12, 2013

Master bath #goodbyehollywood


~Master Bath Update~
________________________

When we bought our house in 2003 I was not a huge fan of the gray tile and never a fan of the hollywood lights!  Glad to say adios to the ugly lights and hello to serenity.


BEFORE

AFTER_______________________________________

I painted my cabinets gray with a black glaze.  Now I'm ready to tackle my kitchen cabinets.  I also chose sconces for lighting in the bathroom.  Kind of an out the box light above the mirror and way cheaper.  I bought these for $20/light at home depot on clearance.  The sconces are glass, not plastic which was a huge sell for me.













No comments:

Post a Comment

simple ways to update the bathroom

90's  B-A-T-H-R-O-O-M updates If I could count the number of bathrooms I have re-done.  This is my daughters bathroom. Again, we have 90...