Friday, November 14, 2014

Cabinet Rehab

Wood you paint it?


I love the look of all these beautiful white kitchens, but have a hard time committing color to my oak cabinets.  I know this is silly, but if any of you have ever stripped paint off wood, you totally understand.  I have yet to finish the entire kitchen because as my husband stated, once it's painted I know where this is headed...#newcountertops!  Love him, he knows me so well.  







*it all started with this lovely desk from the thrift store- $35
inspiration piece

I had an ugly built in and can't find the pic of it, but trust me, it was ugly and not functional. I tried to put a buffet there and all it did was collect all the junk I could put in some drawers ;-)

BEFORE




AFTER



Lightly sanded the all of the desk except the top and that I completely sanded and stained.  Kept the original hardware...because GOLD/Brass is back baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment

simple ways to update the bathroom

90's  B-A-T-H-R-O-O-M updates If I could count the number of bathrooms I have re-done.  This is my daughters bathroom. Again, we have 90...