Sunday, June 25, 2017



Chevron Wall

My daughter painted this all by herself. Taped and measured to perfection. She's got mad painting skills and certainly more meticulous than me!  The "e" came from hobby lobby discount isle. Pineapple gold accent sheets from Target and furniture and lamp from ikea. If you have ever put a ikea anything together you understand the amount of love put into this bedroom. 




Only before picture I have, before we moved in. 


 Here she is working so hard on her room.



She had the pink accent for a while, but repainted to the top picture.  I like the top better too!





No comments:

Post a Comment

simple ways to update the bathroom

90's  B-A-T-H-R-O-O-M updates If I could count the number of bathrooms I have re-done.  This is my daughters bathroom. Again, we have 90...