Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Let it snow!

The kids and I made these snowflakes about 5 years ago.  Every year we hang them and then pack them up in the Christmas ornaments so we can enjoy them the next year.  These are super easy and a fun activity for your little or big ones.  This year we decided to hang them in the kitchen (that was the vote anyway). 
  1. Cut plain white paper into even squares.
  2. Fold the paper several times and start cutting.
  3. After they are cut, grab a glue stick, goo it up and add iridescent pretties.  
  4. Tape a piece of string, fishing line or anything you have around the house (pretty sure I have a few hanging by Easter grass).  
  5. Hang...enjoy...take down...and repeat the next year!
                                 My kids look forward to hanging the snowflakes every year. 


Snow easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

simple ways to update the bathroom

90's  B-A-T-H-R-O-O-M updates If I could count the number of bathrooms I have re-done.  This is my daughters bathroom. Again, we have 90...