Friday, December 19, 2014

American Girl Wardrobe Closet

A M E R I C A N 
G I R L



My first ever Ana White project.  Made these wardrobes for my 2 youngest and my niece for Christmas.  Took me one night to put the wood together and another 2 weeks to complete.  


I used the plans from Ana White and took the board measurements to Home Depot (who cut all my boards)






This one was made for my daughter Paige and her American Girl Caroline.


*I added scrapbook paper to the back with modge podge for the elegant wallpaper effect.
_________________________________________________________________________________

My Home Depot haul....so thankful for the guy who cut all of this!






I used a pattern and jigsaw to cut out the star pattern for the doors.



My review for Ana White is her plans are spot on and I would venture to build another piece from her plans again!  These little wardrobes are awesome and I hope that my kids, kids will play with them some day.  The good thing about using real wood instead of buying the wardrobes from Target is I know they will hold up and not be a piece of junk in a few years.  


Merry Christmas!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

simple ways to update the bathroom

90's  B-A-T-H-R-O-O-M updates If I could count the number of bathrooms I have re-done.  This is my daughters bathroom. Again, we have 90...